Any suggestions?

"Did you hear that Meg? Guys can marry other guys now. So...this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you as well pack it in. Game over."

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Since I don't have enough time to write properly, here is a poem generated from the content of the site, made by some generator thing.

Any pets immensely and I
had people to simultaneously
write a shiny black Toyota Corolla to face quite so
the procedure has been signed off
because
I find I felt
that
despite only 4 people to this
is a
good television but
that they threw rocks and the summer months.
In abundance. There are the
illogical and exasperating. It will now, here
I am on any upset
worried about
to town and clean
everything they have a
whining No hot cars and
my education
I expect to parliament.
Let's face
quite a charming young creature by the
other innocent bystander.

It's better than my actual poetry.