Any suggestions?

"Did you hear that Meg? Guys can marry other guys now. So...this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you as well pack it in. Game over."

Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm back at school. My comment thingy is all ballsed. I keep trying to post one but then it disappears. Perhaps I have loads of comments from well-wishers and admirers and they just haven't been able to get through. I shall comfort myself with this thought. They don't know what's wrong with me. They think it is stress but that all sounds a little weak kneed to me. I've been referred to a neurologist to make sure. Who is mr anonymous? I apologise if I know but have forgotton.

Here is a thought: One of my year 9s tried to tell me today that she had let her rabbit out in the garden with the cat and the two mated. She tried to convince me that her cat subsequently gave birth to 'cabbits.'

Indeed!